Use remarketing to reach past website visitors and app users:
Remarketing lets you show ads to people who have visited your website or used your mobile app before. When people leave your web site without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads as they browse the web, as they use mobile apps, or as they search on Google.
Ways to remarket with Google:
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
- Dynamic remarketing: Show dynamic ads to past visitors with products and services they viewed on your web site as they browse Display Network web sites and use Display Network apps.
- Remarketing for mobile apps: Show ads to people who have used your mobile app or mobile web site as they use other mobile apps or browse other mobile web sites.
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow on searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your web site.
- Video remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, web sites, and apps.
- Setup Google Remarketing Tags
- For this gig, we need your WP-admin login details
- Also, let us know your delivery time-frame