Have you noticed that after you visit a website, you start seeing their ads on Facebook? This is called retargeting or remarketing.
Those websites use Facebook’s retargeting technology, commonly known as Facebook Pixel. The retargeting pixel does not add anything visible on your website. It simply sends a browser cookie to your visitors.
This allows Facebook to retarget users visiting your website on Facebook.
- Add Facebook Pixel In WordPress
With the Facebook pixel, you can:
- Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert.
- Optimize delivery to people about to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most probably to take the action you want them to take, E.g. purchase or fill out a form.
- Automatically build audiences for website visitors to retarget: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, like visited a product page, added to cart or purchased a product.
- Create Lookalike Audiences. Find more people who similar to your best customers.
- Run dynamic product ads. Create relevant and timely ads on FB based on the products people have visited on your portal.
- Access Audience Insights. Get rich insights about the people who visit your website.
- For this gig, we need your WP-admin login details
- Also, let us know your delivery time-frame