Many organizations are doing digital marketing, but they don’t have a strategy. The reality is that digital channels are still relatively new and fast-changing — so many businesses haven’t responded adequately.
We believe that businesses need to first define a Digital Marketing Plan that defines the digital channel strategy for each major market/proposition, and provides focus and direction for the future. Additionally, the plan will quantify the case for investment in digital marketing. At that point, an organization can move to a better integrated approach where digital is part of the overall marketing strategy.
- Defining Your “Who, What & Why”
- Developing your Elevator Pitch
- Customer Segmentation & Targeting; Persona Development, Pain Point Definition
- Keyphrase Research
- Defining Customer Journeys & Touchpoints
- Creating Your Message Structure
- Performance Review and Situation Analysis (SWOT/TOWS)
- Define Digital Strategy and Governance
- Digital Media Channel Strategy
- Search Marketing Gap Analysis
- Review of Owned and Earned Media
- Paid Media / Display
- PR / Influencer Outreach Plan
- Content Plan
- Mobile Marketing Plan
- Initial 90-Day Marketing Action Plan
- Contact us today & together we will get your project off the ground!
- Remember that even a free consultation gives you valuable experience.